Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Frontier 60" 4 in 1 bucket in use on a 1025R? I know that Frontier says they are not designed for Series 1 or 2 due to weight (360 lbs.) but I have heard of them being used on 1 series by operators who don't mind trading lift capacity for the versatility of the 4 in 1.

·
Administrator
18,497 Posts
I think I'd rather have a dedicated grapple myself, but to answer your question the only 4n1's I've seen on 1 and 2 series machine have been members from Australia.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kenny

I have an Artillian grapple that works fantastic but I think I could also use the clamshell capabilities of a 4 in 1 bucket.

I have seen the thread with the Aussie tractors. Apparently, their laws require a self-leveling bucket on any FEL so they are all outfitted with after market self-leveler FEL's that come equipped with 4-in1's as standard.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
What's the smallest width available in a 4 in 1? Seems as if I have only seen them on much bigger tractors where width would be 73" +, that's much too big for a 1 series IMHO regardless of the weight.

Reactions: coaltrain

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,038 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
498 Posts
I was looking at that unit already. I think it only comes with a skid steer attachment. I'll call AE tomorrow and verify that. If it does come with a JD CUT type attach then it may be worth a further look.
WR builds to order they do male a jdqa mount. Or at least they said the would a few months ago.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WR builds to order they do male a jdqa mount. Or at least they said the would a few months ago.
Well, that is very interesting! I'll call WR in the morning to see what's up with the JDQA and then talk to the fellas at EA about the bucket compatibility with a 1 series.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts