Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've literally been searching for a cheap 140 for over a quarter of my life. 4 years, exactly. First craigslist picture I have saved was from May 11, 2015. Nothing in my price range, not even a roller. Cheapest one I've ever seen was 400$ with a rod knock. I might've found one, but they guy just posted it up dirt cheap on a couple FB groups so it probably won't last long enough for me to get it tomorrow. If we can't go tomorrow, it'll literally be until next wednesday before I can pick it up, and at that point it'll probably be gone. I just want a 140, why they gotta be so expensive...

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
You are headed for too many projects.:nunu:

Sooner or later that 140 comes along. Keep saving your money. Keep playin with the tractors and sooner or later the right one comes along. Does that mean the K321 isn't going in the 317?:laugh:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the problem with asking him to hold it is he's under the threat of a huge fine from the Township for a cluttered up yard.

Reactions: Levi and Herminator

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Well the problem with asking him to hold it is he's under the threat of a huge fine from the Township for a cluttered up yard.
If you don’t ask it’s a guaranteed no.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Not sure where you are located at but there is a guy trying to sell a running with operational deck 140 H1 for $650 in Denver, North Carolina. I have not see running 140's for much cheaper than that. It's listed on Facebook Market Place.

Reactions: Levi
1 - 6 of 6 Posts