Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a very slightly used (less than 1 hour of run time) Alternator from my 1025r. This is the OEM alternator which came on the machine from the factory. It was removed by the dealer service tech and replaced with the larger alternator due to the Mauser cab installation.

The alternator is as new. Its been in a box since it came home and since its no longer suited for my machine due to the increased electrical loads I have placed on the machine, I would like to find it a good home where its needed.

It's 8 pounds packed carefully and ready for UPS shipment. I already have it boxed and all I need to do is put a shipping label on it. I would prefer to ship via UPS ground. The accepted offer will include shipping VIA UPS Ground to you.

If you have another SCUT double check the John Deere Parts page for fitment for your machine. I would imagine this alternator is used on several models of John Deere tractors and perhaps including lawn tractors in addition to the 1 series.

Alternator

Part Number LVA12357
Description
ALTERNATOR-40 AMP,W/SEALED REGULATOR

Remarks
12V-40A, SUB FOR AM879908

Package Qty 1

Green Parts Sells for $369.64

John Deere ALTERNATOR LVA12357

Make me an offer and I will consider it. Send me a PM............

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The good news is the alternators on the 1 series are reliable, so everyone's is still working fine. That's great. :bigthumb:

But for the first person who does need one, this one is available for MUCH LESS than the price at the dealership........

Would I take 1/2? You bet.

Would I take less? Send me a PM offer and find out.

I just was reminded of the box is still sitting there waiting for a label to go to a new home......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts