Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,
Would anyone have a picture of, or information on the JD4320 Cab tractor, “tool box kit” accessory.
Thank you.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I am still trying to figure out where I can put a tool carry box on my unit without it getting in the way.

Reactions: pwt

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a toolbox mount for our 4720 open station if that will help. It mounts to the front of the machine. Its somewhat out of the way until you get into a tight situation with the front of the tractor...lemme know.

Reactions: pwt

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I saw one, its the one that looks like a welders capsule for welding rods. Long round tube type with a rubber O ring, screw off cap, hooks to the rops..
The tool box on the FEL was a dealer option too I believe.

·
Administrator
22,655 Posts
I saw one, its the one that looks like a welders capsule for welding rods. Long round tube type with a rubber O ring, screw off cap, hooks to the rops..
The tool box on the FEL was a dealer option too I believe.

That is for the owners manaul, not tools.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Someone posted here or somewhere that the toolbox on those was the same as the one that comes with the 1026R. I remember someone saying that the latch was an issue on them after many, many uses.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Here's a picture of the toolbox. If you like they appearance, I will take some pics of the mounting bracket etc...

It looked like a better picture when I took it with my phone. It actually mounts to the brush guard on the front of the tractor. Not to the loader frame or the hood/grill area.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
AT22070 is the PN for the toolbox we have.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks good !
Just mind your nose when you are mowing. I ran ours into a fence the first time out...:empathy3:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I mounted 2 on my 3720. 1 on the front and one on side of the cab that doesn't have a step. I used empty ammo cans. Big 50 cal on the side (for tools) and a smaller 30 cal on the front for a chain. The 30 cal is small enough it doesn't bother the FEL.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Those pics are very good, and gave me some ideas for my unit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I mounted 2 on my 3720. 1 on the front and one on side of the cab that doesn't have a step. I used empty ammo cans. Big 50 cal on the side (for tools) and a smaller 30 cal on the front for a chain. The 30 cal is small enough it doesn't bother the FEL.
Any chance you could post a picture of your side mounted toolbox ? I may consider doing this on my 4720 cab tractor. I would like a place to store chains and such.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My project for last night & this morning :

I installed the JD toolbox and bracket on our chipper. Now we can keep chipper/chain saw specific tools & supplies close by. I think it looks pretty cool and is functional. I can also pop the toolbox off in case I need to move the chipper with my forks. Here are some pictures....
Green Vehicle Grass Tree Machine

Vehicle Machine Grass

Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Tree Tire

Vehicle Machine Grass Lawn Lawn mower

Depending on how much we can fit in it and what tools or stuff prove to be useful, I may add another one on the other side.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.