Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 John Deere 3520
308 Posts
99.9999999% of people who buy the wicked, dont need it, nor actually use it close to its ability.

EA is quality, I have their 72” extreme on my 4066R.... Im not knocking EA at all. Im saying you’ll hear from a lot of people you should spend the $$ and wait a long time for the wicked.

Internet marketing is cool when done right, everyone else does it for you because its the cool thing to do.

As someone who has a run a large commercial contracting company for a while, with skid steers with grapples.... the wicked just wont be utilized to its potential, trust me.
I'll take that as a challenge. :DD

I've been waiting 18 weeks for my Wicked, and last email I got from them it's going to be another 2 minimum. Every day when patrolling the property I see more and more things I need it for. I watched a video of the EA guy trying to destroy the grapple, and while he bent one of the braces, I was impressed enough to get one and wait. And wait. And wait.

I'm not gentle when I use the tractor, and I expect to bend some stuff of my own, even if it is new and improved. I wish he would do one of those torture tests on my place.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 John Deere 3520
308 Posts
99.9999999% of people who buy the wicked, dont need it, nor actually use it close to its ability.

EA is quality, I have their 72” extreme on my 4066R.... Im not knocking EA at all. Im saying you’ll hear from a lot of people you should spend the $$ and wait a long time for the wicked.

Internet marketing is cool when done right, everyone else does it for you because its the cool thing to do.

As someone who has a run a large commercial contracting company for a while, with skid steers with grapples.... the wicked just wont be utilized to its potential, trust me.
I'll take that as a challenge. :DD

I've been waiting 18 weeks for my Wicked, and last email I got from them it's going to be another 2 minimum. Every day when patrolling the property I see more and more things I need it for. I watched a video of the EA guy trying to destroy the grapple, and while he bent one of the braces, I was impressed enough to get one and wait. And wait. And wait.

I'm not gentle when I use the tractor, and I expect to bend some stuff of my own, even if it is new and improved. I wish he would do one of those torture tests on my place.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.