Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing some minor snow removal on my driveway when the dash window started flashing this error message - E-SPd to 1500 and the engine started to rev higher. Is this the Regeneration Process?

FredSG

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
yes

·
Registered
JD 455, 4610, 4052R, and 6120E
300 Posts
Yes, it wants you to increase the engine speed.

The service manual says: "When Reset Regeneration mode is active, ICC is to check the engine speed. If engine speed is less than 1500 rpm, display message “E-SPd to 1500” in rolling fashion."

·
Registered
JD 455, 4610, 4052R, and 6120E
300 Posts
Any idea as to how long the Regeneration process lasts?
Sorry, can't help you there. I have owned my 4052R for a little over a year, but since most of the hours on it were gathered when running this 10 ft mower at PTO speed, I have yet to see it ask for a re-gen and the soot level remains low.

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
Is the white indicator on the lower left of the instrument cluster on? It should be when the raise rpm message is displayed. That is indicating that the tractor is requesting an Active Regen. How many hours on the machine and what is the soot level? As far as how long the Regen process takes, it can be anywhere from 20 to 45 min.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Everything finished as expected. Regen Process was just a bit nerve wracking for me, first time!

Thanks guys for all your help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts