Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
So my tractor only has 200 hours on it. While traveling down my driveway with no load on the machine it came to an instant stop. Now when in low and mid range the machine won’t move. When in neutral it seems like it is in high gear. High gear still works like it should. Has anyone had this happen? Or know what might have happened?
My tractor with same hours has exact same problem. low and mid do not move but seem like in a bind, hi and neutral are both hi. What did your problem end up being? I can't figure it out.

· Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2020 4052m, 40 hrs, was cutting light brush in low gear and it all of a sudden it made a squeal/grinding sound under the engine area and slammed to a hault. I moved about 20 more feet and it did it again and permanently locked and will not move in any gear except for neutral. It has been at the dealership for a month now and I still don't have an answer as to what the problem is. Sad when a $40000 tractor breaks down at 40 hrs. I have work to do. And how much does this cost to fix if it happens out of warranty?
What ended up being the problem with your tractor? I’m having the same issues. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.