Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 4066R and I use it with a MX7 mower among other things. The MX7 has a Cat 2 hitch. So I adapted what I had with a bolt and some bushings to use it with the Cat 1 lift arms. I thought I saw a post on GTT that the 4066M HD lift arms had bushings on the implement end of the arm that were drilled for both Cat 1 pins and Cat 2 pins. Just curious if that is true about the 4066 HD lift arms and if they will fit a 4066R. Thanks!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here is a thread on it...

Thanks much for re-posting this link! Been looking for a solution to this cat1 issue forever. Way too many older Cat2 implements that you cannot switch the pins out on. Just ordered a set of these arms now for my 4066R. Agree with everyone that these arms should’ve been standardly supplied on this size tractor in the first place. Ordered from Green Farm parts(Reynolds) and still got additional 11% off by utilizing their special coupon(11OFF) still valid on all orders till January 21. Thanks again!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks much for re-posting this link! Been looking for a solution to this cat1 issue forever. Way too many older Cat2 implements that you cannot switch the pins out on. Just ordered a set of these arms now for my 4066R. Agree with everyone that these arms should’ve been standardly supplied on this size tractor in the first place. Ordered from Green Farm parts(Reynolds) and still got additional 11% off by utilizing their special coupon(11OFF) still valid on all orders till January 21. Thanks again!
Well I spoke too soon. Even though Greens website lets you select the arms and processes the order, John Deere really has no stock left on these 2 draft arms and have no idea when or if they ever will be able to get them. 😩 I’ll repost if anything changes but not very likely we’ll ever see these again.

·
Premium Member
13,905 Posts
I’ll repost if anything changes but not very likely we’ll ever see these again.
Why is that? Did they discontinue the 4066M HD?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Well I spoke too soon. Even though Greens website lets you select the arms and processes the order, John Deere really has no stock left on these 2 draft arms and have no idea when or if they ever will be able to get them. 😩 I’ll repost if anything changes but not very likely we’ll ever see these again.
I am not surprised. Between the strike & supply chain issues, they just don't have inventory. I have had an HD bucket on order for about 6 months now & they cannot find any of those either. I would ask your dealer to search their database to see if there is any dealer that happens to have any in stock that you can get to transfer them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am not surprised. Between the strike & supply chain issues, they just don't have inventory. I have had an HD bucket on order for about 6 months now & they cannot find any of those either. I would ask your dealer to search their database to see if there is any dealer that happens to have any in stock that you can get to transfer them.
Yes I already did that and there are absolutely no dealers in the country that have these parts any longer- and as I said I got the same story from my local dealer- there is no ETA that they ever will. 😩

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well I guess it pays to be persistent. I did some more digging on the Internet and found another John Deere dealer in Frisco city Alabama by the name of Smith Tractor. Their website showed that they had them in stock but I figured I get the same story from them as all the others when I called. When I called they said they did not have them but their computer showed another dealership in Foley Alabama as having them. Gave them a call and they do have a pair! So I ordered them immediately and they’re shipping them now. A little disappointed in my local John Deere dealer that he doesn’t try harder- but maybe their computer systems are not really networked together as well as they should be. This day in age I find that a little hard to believe though 🤔 I guess it pays to be persistent….

1 - 9 of 9 Posts