Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please help me clarify which of the following will work. I would like to add rear fender extensions to a 2015 4066r w/cab. According jd parts I need part blv10892, which has been replaced by blv10698 however it does not state if there is a difference between cab or oss. I've called a number of different dealers, spoke with technicians who install them and am told I need part lvb24860 for a cab tractor. I cannot even find this part on the jd parts specs (and I hate the look of this extension). I have found two websites, listed below which state my initial position. Is there anyone out there who has installed these fender extensions and can clarify? Thank you.

John Deere 3R

Fender kits for 3R and 4R Cab Tractors

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Can someone please help me clarify which of the following will work. I would like to add rear fender extensions to a 2015 4066r w/cab. According jd parts I need part blv10892, which has been replaced by blv10698 however it does not state if there is a difference between cab or oss. I've called a number of different dealers, spoke with technicians who install them and am told I need part lvb24860 for a cab tractor. I cannot even find this part on the jd parts specs (and I hate the look of this extension). I have found two websites, listed below which state my initial position. Is there anyone out there who has installed these fender extensions and can clarify? Thank you.

John Deere 3R

Fender kits for 3R and 4R Cab Tractors
I have the rear fender extensions on my 4052R(cab), but I didn't write down the P/N's. There is only one style of rear fender extensions on the 4 series and they all look the same AFAIK. Good Luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts