Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Wow. Solid work. Looks nice. Let's see the inside (current and after you complete whatever plans you have for it).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks great. Do you mind sharing the approximate cost of slab and building?
Thx

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Wow, looks great! That's a nice sized space; enjoy it in good health!

-Lou

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Great looking building. Congratulations and enjoy :good2::good2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow. Solid work. Looks nice. Let's see the inside (current and after you complete whatever plans you have for it).
This photo I'm standing with my back against the south wall and looking north. View attachment DSC_0010.jpg
The corner on the far right gets a 12X12X8 office, to the left of that will be a 12X8X8 half bath and utility room, the corner on the left gets an area for the welding equipment and woodworking tools. The first bay in front of me is where the car hoist goes.
An on going list is; concrete floor coating, electrical, plumbing, cat walk in the attic, insulation, work benches, and I'm sure there will be a dozen more things to do. And don't forget the beer cooler.

In this photo you can see all posts got 'post protectors'. Also see where they dropped the concrete down 3/4" so that any wind blown rain that passes the door seal drains out and away instead of running across the floor. View attachment DSC_0014.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts