Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 4110 without a FEL. Someday I'd like to fix that situation. I'll probably end up purchasing an H130 eventually but used would be okay (less $). I regularly check CL, eBay, and some of the equipment listings online. I've found 200x, 200cx, and H130 loaders used, usually too far away to be worth pursuing when shipping $ is added. I've never found a used 410 loader attachment listed anywhere, ever. 4100's and even 4110's have been around long enough that some have been junked, burned, wrecked, etc. Anyone care to offer up an explanation as to why 410 loaders seem to be rarer than hen's teeth?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Your may have better luck getting an aftermarket loader if price is a major concern.

·
Administrator
18,494 Posts
Used loaders of any flavor are rare, and when they do come available they are usually beat to death. New or aftermarket is the way to go...

Does your 4110 have the joystick?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Used loaders of any flavor are rare, and when they do come available they are usually beat to death. New or aftermarket is the way to go...

I've got the SCV, use it for the front blade and blower. The killer with the 200cx/H130 loader is that the mounts for a 4100/4110 are about $1000.
Before buying the 4110 I looked at a few 4100's that weren't too far from being scrap that still had serviceable loaders on them. It's not that unusual to find a used/ good cond. 200cx with mounts for a 2320, 2520, or 2720 if you keep checking but I've never seen a 410. Maybe they didn't build that many 410 loaders as they seem to be used only on 4100/4110's.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

Watched pot syndrome.... Since your searching diligently they're very elusive.

I did the same for a cab for my 2032r....for 2 years I couldn't find one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts