Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the 410 "holder" pt. # AW28606 is interchangeable with the holder from a 200cx part # W50722? I'm trying to improve a few worn parts on my 410 loader but have found that some parts have been obsoleted by JD and wonder if I can substitute these parts or need to get some welding done to repair some of the wear and slop.

·
Administrator
18,465 Posts
Good question! I assume they would interchange but I've never seen it done.
Being as the older ones are built from basically flat stock as opposed to being cast like the new ones I'd think it they would be easy to fix up too.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
What parts are causing you concern? I myself would be hesitant to spend money on speculation considering JDParts doesn't list them as substitutes. The only other thing you could do is find a new holder and take some measurements to confirm your $200+ expense.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wondering because I found a set of new ones for $100 each. I think I'd need new pins as the drawing looks like they are different. The old style are just formed from flat stock and don't have wear bushings. The new style looks like a better design.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts