Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 410 loader assembly. Located in southeastern Michigan and willing to travel 300 miles or so to pickup.

·
Registered
311 Posts
John Deere Loader 410 with Bucket for 4110 4x4 HST | eBay
This one's a little pricey. They rarely show up for sale and generally sell quickly if they aren't total junk or outrageously priced. You can buy a new H130 with the mounts for a 4100/4110 for about $4000. 200cx's show up for sale occasionally but the mounts will run you about $1000 so you need to find a pretty good deal to make it worthwhile unless it comes with the correct mounts.

·
Administrator
18,269 Posts
Yeah decent used loaders are few and far between, and pricey when they do come up for sale. As Eastcreek said the are other JD options, and a few aftermarket ones as well.

Whats your budget? Does your 4100 have the SCV (the joystick to the right of the seat)?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had no idea there were other options. Sorry, brand new to the JD scene. Could someone explain in a little more detail to me please?

Link that was supplied expired :(

Yeah my JD already has a plow on it with the SCV and installing the Power Beyond kit once the rest of my parts come in. Also have a titan 6ft backhoe for it. Plan on making subframe mounts.

·
Administrator
18,269 Posts
There are three models form JD than can fit, with the proper attaching hardware: 410, 200cx, H130, you can look those up in JDParts and fins the hardware, but it's not always easy.

There are aftermarket options, Westendorf (Forum sponsor Muttons can get you a quote) Quicke, and Koyker are three I can think of quickly.

Only you can decide if investing 3k-4k into your tractor is worth it, many just use the opportunity to "trade-up" when they want a loader.

The link above is to a craigslist post, it's working for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts