Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 4110 with 500 hours. Mostly used for lawn mowing, driveway maintenance and drainage work around an old farm. All service work has been performed by the local JD dealer.

For equipment, I have the following JD items; 60" MMM, 2060 box blade, 46 BH (less than 20 hours on it doing trenching, remnants of the factory stickers are still on the bucket), front loader w/tooth bar and bucket hooks, 3 bag grass/leaf collection system, tow behind lawn thatcher and a non-JD 6ft landscape rake with gauge wheels. A collection of tow chains, ratchets, hooks, draw bars and whatever else is around for incidentals will be included. I have all the manuals and documentation as well.

Everything - and I mean everything - has been stored inside my barn and is in excellent condition; no rust, no dents/dings. It's all like new and shiny.

So, what's it worth? I know I have close to $30k in it but with things being as they are that don't mean squat.

If advertised/sold nationally, what should I expect to do for shipping? Any insight is much appreciated.

Thanks, -Norm

·
Administrator
23,173 Posts
Priceless to me, not that I am biased or anything:mocking:

Seriously, your best bet is to search sites like machinefinder and tractorhouse for simular machines. It sounds like you have a great package to offer, but competing with 0% and a new warrenty can be a problem also.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I spent 15k last year for a clean 2003 with 800 hours on it. It included a Curtis cab, front end loader, 60" deck, 46 backhoe, 3 bag MCS, 54" hydraulic plow. If I were selling your equipment, I would probably start around 18k and see what kind of responses you get, but be prepared to go a bit lower if you need to. Hope that helps.

As far as shipping goes, I would just call around to a few trucking companies and see what they say. Personally, I would just advertise it as the buyer being responsible for pick up or any shipping charges.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.