Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum Ihave a 2002 4110 and I'm looking for other 4110 owners to talk to and compare experiences.

·
Administrator
21,006 Posts
I have one, as does Brian at his Fathers.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
:lol: Mine is on our farm. My father has a 4115. :thumbup1gif:

I was planning on taking pictures, but I found that my 4110 was rusting bad inder the rubber mats where your feet go. I am unsure if this is a salt issue or a dirt issue.

They are cleaned up and repainted. I am thinking of putting a light coat of truck bed liner under there but i dont want to make it a place more dirt/salt can collect.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Another happy 4110 owner here. :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
21,006 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
:lol: Mine is on our farm. My father has a 4115. :thumbup1gif:

I was planning on taking pictures, but I found that my 4110 was rusting bad inder the rubber mats where your feet go. I am unsure if this is a salt issue or a dirt issue.

They are cleaned up and repainted. I am thinking of putting a light coat of truck bed liner under there but i dont want to make it a place more dirt/salt can collect.
How about POR15??
. :)

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
How about POR15??
. :)

Thats what I used as a primer under the Green paint. :thumbup1gif: I still feel like POR15 will have a hard time dealing with the scuffing and scratching. Once bare metal is exposed, the rust will start again...

·
Administrator
21,006 Posts
Refueler I have a JD 4110 and having a starting problem . I would like to talk to you about jd 4110 . my tractor is 2004 .
please email me at [email protected] .
Myron in ct.
FYI this thread is from 2011, and the OP hasn't been online since January.

Feel free to start a new thread about your issues...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts