Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm cleaning out the storage bin and getting rid of all the stuff I haven't touched in a while.

I have the following leftover parts from my 4200. May fit others. You pay the shipping or pick up in 21157 and it is yours.

1. Fuel cap and hinge. This is the older style. I had to replace it with the newer style when my hood broke. It has a stain from the first owner of the tractor. The hinge isn't in the picture but I have it. The spring to keep the door closed is missing.
  2. SCV lever mount. This is the part that is under the black cover and the SVC control levers mount on. It is complete except for the mounting screws. This is leftover from when I installed the 4th/5th SCV kit. I think this will work for other tractors.
  3. 4th/5th SCV valve mounting bracket for use with backhoe. Again, this is leftover from the 4th/5th SCV kit install. The kit comes w/ two brackets - one for use with and one for use w/out the backhoe mounts. BTW, my kit had two of the same - NOS - and it works w/out the backhoe mounts installed.
  4. One leftover hardline for the 4th/5th SCV kit. It had two of the same. I'm not sure of the P/N.
Let me know what you want. If it is still here in a few weeks, I'm sending it off to the recycling center.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.