Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snow drifts and the artillian plow adapter work flawlessly on my 2032r.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Yep, mine too.
2 feet of snow and the plow system worked like a dream.
I was flat out back and forth piling it as high as the loader arms would go for hours on end.
Easily the best attachment I have invested in.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Billie,

More Pics!! :good2:
Sorry Chris, this was the only one I took plowing the driveway out with the plow. It took 6.5 hours to get to the top of the hill you see in the picture. Once I was at the top of the hill I had to change over to the bucket and scoop it up due to the drifting was just too much for the blade. The snow was coming over the plow and under the tractor. Your welcome to use what I have.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wow, lots of snow. 6.5 hours? Wow! I would love to have your front setup but would not give up my rear setup to get it (SB1154) for that exact situation. That is some deep snow....

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Sorry Chris, this was the only one I took plowing the driveway out with the plow. It took 6.5 hours to get to the top of the hill you see in the picture. Once I was at the top of the hill I had to change over to the bucket and scoop it up due to the drifting was just too much for the blade. The snow was coming over the plow and under the tractor. Your welcome to use what I have.
Hey, no problem. Being able to switch quickly to the bucket is one of the purposes of that system. And if you were trying to plow through the whole 42" at once, it's no surprise. It really needs to be cleared in 8-12" layers during a storm like that for best practice.

But still, 6.5 hours and one picture? Tisk tisk, no excuse! :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts