Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no movement and a long 3 short code, found the forward solenoid shorted to ground. Has anyone found an aftermarket alternative for these, hard to fork out $400 for a coil. HydraForce coils look real close in pictures. And there less than $50

·
Registered
482 Posts
Have not run into this on my JD yet but I did the 4WD coil on my NH backhoe. NH wanted $550 for a new solenoid and didn't sell the coil separate. I got the name off the coil itself and found an exact replacement less the plug for $15.

As long as the specs and size match any coil should work.

·
Registered
482 Posts
The coil on my NH matched a PDL12 made by Delta Power. Here is their page with coil size info. You might find something that matches there. http://www.delta-power.com/cartridge-valves/coils/coils/

They actually had the exact plug in coil for my backhoe but it listed at $115. For a $100 difference I didn't mind splicing my plug onto a compatible coil. If you find a coil in their listings that will work just search the internet for that part number and you may find one on the cheap like I did.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had to heat gun the paint off the sticker but it's
ch-09603-002 magnet schultz america. The numbers not pulling up in there catalog so i emailed them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts