Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 4230 and was told it was possible to connect FEL directly into the hydraulic system (need the connection for more hoses for batwing). I understood that one line could be connected to the selective control valve support (a large plug) and the other to the hydraulic manifold fitting by teeing it in. Does the tee go on top of the fitting, behind the fitting or before the fitting towards the pump?

Or is there another way?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Hi, Ted. Welcome to GTT.
I used to work on tractors owned by some Soileau's north of Opelousas.

If your FEL has an independent control valve, you can install a Power-Beyond block(#4) ahead of the SCV(selective control valve). Elbow(#6) will supply pressured oil to the loader control valve. Fitting(#9) is the return oil from the loader control valve.
Check with your local dealer, or greenfarmparts.com

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
A&I has PBY block cheaper than JD. JD price on AR71331 KIT, SEL CNTL VAL AUX HYD OUTLET ADD 316.72 USD When I had 158 loader on my 4255 I teed into RH side(key 24B) and returned oil to sump and it operated fine moving rd bales.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right side?

A&I has PBY block cheaper than JD. JD price on AR71331 KIT, SEL CNTL VAL AUX HYD OUTLET ADD 316.72 USD When I had 158 loader on my 4255 I teed into RH side(key 24B) and returned oil to sump and it operated fine moving rd bales.
My concern was where exactly to add the tee--I'm understanding that it needs to go on the pump side of the maniford-where the "24B" is at on the diagram-right?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts