·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I recently purchased a 4310 tractor I want to put a backhoe on it
The dealer said I need a 48 backhoe and power beyond kit
I found a used backhoe, power beyond and brackets are available from dealer
The parts guy said it’s a bit of work but pretty straight forward. Has anyone done this install or have any advice before I spend the money
Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Am going through the same process now having purchased a 'new' (as in never used) JD 48 backhoe for my 'old' 4310. Came with the brackets (rockshaft assist) but I had to order the sub frame which I am installing first. Discovered that the subframe and the mid-mount mower 'Rockshaft control lift arms are incompatible so am removing the mid-mount mower attachment (I don't use the mower on this tractor any longer). Not sure if anyone would want the parts at this point (but they are listed on the JDPARTS web site at astounding prices !).

Will update as I proceed with the process. I'll try to take pictures.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well I have the subframe in. Only difficult part was torquing the bolts to their specs. I had to use my legs to push the wrench (getting old sucks).

Power beyond was installed many years ago (by me) so all that is left are the 'brackets'. Just working up the energy to remove wheels and go at it.

Pictures of the brackets would be helpful if still available. Thanks

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'll try and get a few photos later today. May be tomorrow. It's 6* here this morning and of course the tractors outside under a cover. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts