Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 4310, with turf tires on it. Having trouble finding wheels to fit r1 tires. Would rather have taller r1 tires over the industrial r4’s. Do I have any options besides spending $1100 per side for a disc and rim? Plan on doing mostly dirt work with the machine, not mowing

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
eHydro? Gear? 4WD or 2WD?

Look up the sizes for your transmission and tractor configuration then search eBay.

I bought a pair of new Galaxy Turfs mounted for $500 a pair from this guy. Wheels had a wider offset than my stock wheels which is okay by me for stability.

Reactions: Zebrafive

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Best stick with the diameters recommended by JD. They have already worked out the ratios for the 4WD.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Want to update this post
After reading another post on here and a year of debating and research, I pulled the trigger on a set of wheels made for the 3025e part LVA20515.
They had to be ordered no dealer had them in stock so I took the chance on the 30% restocking fee. Before mounting tires I tried them on the tractor to be sure, they fit one way, the wide way so wide it is. Got tires mounted and filled, 12.4x24. They fit. I guess anyone wanting to save themselves from spending almost $1200 per disk, wheel combo x2 to get R1’s on their 4210-4410 series tractor. At $530 each I think it’s an ok option, wish there were more.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Wood

Wheel Tire Tractor Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.