Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Service code f9c3 appears and dozer will not go forward or reverse. Was working fine, went back to start it and worked for a few minutes, then stopped and won't operate now. Motor and hydraulics run and work great.

·
Premium Member
13,945 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Service code f9c3 appears and dozer will not go forward or reverse. Was working fine, went back to start it and worked for a few minutes, then stopped and won't operate now. Motor and hydraulics run and work great.
Most likely it is a bad connection in the computer harness, or a failed sensor. Check your grounds. Wiggle wires, while trying to move the machine. Most likely is electrical since it works then doesn't.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your thoughts on the dozer. I had some of the same thoughts. Do you know where the computer is on this machine.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Behind or under the seat under a black plastic cover, I believe.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Thanks for your thoughts on the dozer. I had some of the same thoughts. Do you know where the computer is on this machine.
Larry, was it where I thought it was? Any luck?

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Good luck. Hope it is an easy find. Check for pinch points on wiring too as could be broken within the insulation. Push each end together. If you have a volt ohm meter you can check continuity too. HF sells them cheap.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Any luck finding your issue?

·
Registered
131 Posts

(F9C3) Display monitor not receiving messages from transmission controller.

CAN Communication wires (yellow and green twisted pair) have an intermittent open circuit or short to ground between the TCU and Monitor, loose controller connectors, R5 Can Termination Resistor loose or failing, Failing Engine Controller.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Has the OP had any luck with his issue yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts