Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

My hood has some serious chunks missing out of it, and some cracks. Today, I noticed a hairline crack that could eventually connect to another small crack, which, would make a two piece hood,completely removing it from the tractor. I was wondering if I could get a one piece hood, like on a 3x20 tractor, from you guys, and put the right decals on it, (again, from you, if you've got them). Would this work? How hard is it to apply decals? What hood would I need to get? Opinions?

Thanks!!!!!!!

JohnH123

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?????

·
Registered
482 Posts
The hood from a newer tractor won't work. A 4500 hood might but I would not bet on it.

Check with Green Farm Parts. They are a sponsor here and provide exceptionally good service. You could look on eBay. There are some dealers on there.

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Hey,

My hood has some serious chunks missing out of it, and some cracks. Today, I noticed a hairline crack that could eventually connect to another small crack, which, would make a two piece hood,completely removing it from the tractor. I was wondering if I could get a one piece hood, like on a 3x20 tractor, from you guys, and put the right decals on it, (again, from you, if you've got them). Would this work? How hard is it to apply decals? What hood would I need to get? Opinions?

Thanks!!!!!!!

JohnH123
Sorry for the delay in responding. The hood for the 4510 compact utility tractor is: John Deere Hood LVU12063
LH Hood Stripe Decal: John Deere Label LVU12289
RH Hood Stripe Decal: John Deere Label LVU12290

The deals are not difficult to install. The hood is just hood piece pictured. You should be able to reuse your other components.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts