Green Tractor Talk banner

455 Deck Hanging Issues

3837 10
Since this is my first post, I first want to just give a quick "hello" to everyone..It looks like I've found a great resource for any problems with my JD....

Ok, I am having problems with getting my front Deck Hanger/Draft Arms, etc... to hook into the large hooks on the front of my mower attachment. No matter what I've tried so far, it seems that I am just 2-3 inches short of being able to properly connect the hanger to the mower. The back is held on just fine, it's just the front that's the problem. Any suggestions on what I should look at/check before I call for a JD mobile repair unit to take a look? Thanks!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I am not sure if I understand your issue. It looks like Dave posted the rear section above. Is it that section you are having issue with or the front hanger? I have posted pictures of the front hanger connected to my 445 (gas version of your tractor).

Might you have it upside down, or? Let me know and I can take pictures of whatever part or hook up you need.

Attachments

:good2: Happy to help!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.