Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey again. Anyone know of a small light or lights that I could put on the upright posts of my 40 loader. This year I have to use my loader for snow removal and I noticed my loader loves to block the headlights. I would think 2 work lights on the upright support beams would work just great and info or direction is much appreciated. Thanks again

·
Administrator
17,558 Posts
I'd think any of the newer style LED worklights be be perfect, lotsa light and little current draw. Here is a Google Search of GTT using the term "worklight".

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems alot are adding pretty fabled work light kits. Haven't had a chance to read through all but I will continue the search function on here. Quick question does the alternator Hage the output that I could simply add 2 lights to the posts by just piggybacking off of the existing wiring . I see a real simple way to do this I would just make quick connects that would only be hooked up when the loader is. Just not sure on what these Alts/batt can handle

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Seems alot are adding pretty fabled work light kits. Haven't had a chance to read through all but I will continue the search function on here. Quick question does the alternator Hage the output that I could simply add 2 lights to the posts by just piggybacking off of the existing wiring . I see a real simple way to do this I would just make quick connects that would only be hooked up when the loader is. Just not sure on what these Alts/batt can handle
"When in doubt (amp load), get the wire, fuse holder, switch and connectors out!" Rather than piggyback a circuit it's far safer and easier to run a new fused hot lead off the battery + side with it's own switch. If your other lights **** out for some reason you'll still have lighting... AND you can kill those lights that reflect off the bucket while you work.

·
Registered
361 Posts
You can find some awesome work lights that are LED and the accessories needed to install at:

superbrightleds.com

I usually try to stay with whatever the manufacture offers. If I can't find what I'm looking for then I look to sites like Super Bright LEDS. I have purchased lights from there for both my work van and my JD X728.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts