Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Everyone,

So I've got a 2520 tractor now and I've always thought a TLB configuration would be about the coolest thing someone could have :good2:. My problem is, the backhoe is a lot of money :rain:. I know it can reach about 6 and a half feet down and that it can take up to a 24" bucket (seems a little big to me, what are you all using on yours?), but what kind of projects have all of you done that have them? I really enjoy doing construction projects, but its not like you are going to dig a basement with a 2520 TLB, or maybe someone has... I guess I'm just looking for some practical examples of what people have done with a 46 backhoe to sway me one direction or the other.

Thanks!

Dan

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, lots of good info here. :thumbup1gif: Ok, so I don't have a mid mount mower on this tractor, but I might put one on in the future; is it really hard to switch the backhoe off and put the mower on? What about the 3-point? How hard is it to go from backhoe to 3 point implement?

Thanks,
Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.