Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $3000.

Used only a few times and stored inside. This thing does a great job and I am only selling it because my tractor was destroyed in a fire and this backhoe does not fit my new tractor. There are many videos on-line to see how this works and how to attach or detach it from the tractor.

NOTE: this requires the Power-Beyond kit, the front hanger brackets and draft link pins to connect to your tractor, which you will need to buy separately.

Compatible with these tractors: 2032R, 2520, 2720 (according to Mutton Power, it also fits the 4100, 4110 and 4115)

PM me and I can send photos.

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Great price for a very nice implement for a tractor, if I didn’t have one I’d be scraping my ¢ together!

Good luck on the sale!

·
Administrator
17,554 Posts
NOTE: this requires the Power-Beyond kit, the front hanger brackets and draft link pins to connect to your tractor, which you will need to buy separately.

Compatible with these tractors: 2032R, 2520, 2720 (according to Mutton Power, it also fits the 4100, 4110 and 4115)
I believe you will also need the Heavy Duty PTO shield as well, what JD calls the "support".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.