Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I read this thread some time ago, in particular post #25 where bulitt added the spacers to extend the offset of his seat for the 46 BH. http://www.greentractortalk.com/foums/medium-frame-compact-utility-tractors-mcut/111113-2520-mods-3.html#post1903810

Using his link I bought the spacers he used, after delivery they sat in my shop to season properly for 3 months or so :lolol:

Recently I measured how long new bolts needed to be and found them and cleaned primed and painted the extensions a nice black to match the BH frame. I installed everything tonight and while I can’t sit in it to try it, I can definitely say I like it!

Side note-anyone else considering this mod-I have 6 extra 4.5” grade 5 black oxide coated carriage bolts -you pay the shipping!

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,776 Posts
balrog006, Is the extension on the BH seat going to interfere with the tractor seat?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
balrog006, Is the extension on the BH seat going to interfere with the tractor seat?
It didn’t in bulett’s case, so I wouldn’t expect it to on my machine-he has pictures in his post of the BH mounted showing both seats in usable shape.

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,776 Posts
It didn’t in bulett’s case, so I wouldn’t expect it to on my machine-he has pictures in his post of the BH mounted showing both seats in usable shape.
I had not seen bulitt's thread. Have now, thanks.

Reactions: balrog006
1 - 4 of 4 Posts