Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be selling my 46 hoe which was on my 2520 tractor. Like new condition allways stored in garage. all parts except my power beyond for hyd. Located in S.W. Pa Ill post pictures as soon as I can get it moved out. $4500.00 I can put it on a pallet and ship. buyer pays shipping cost. Call or text 814-four, four,two-6771

·
Super Moderator
7,880 Posts
You're going to need to include the HD 3PH & BH mount bracket that belongs with the 46 backhoe attachment. I have an OEM bracket that you can have for N/C if you need it. Just pay for shipping and it's yours.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be selling my 46 hoe which was on my 2520 tractor. Like new condition allways stored in garage. all parts except my power beyond for hyd. Located in S.W. Pa Ill post pictures as soon as I can get it moved out. $4500.00 I can put it on a pallet and ship. buyer pays shipping cost. Call or text 814-four, four,two-6771
IMG_8439.jpg
all brackets and hardware from my machine will be included except for the hyd power beyond. IMG_8438.jpg IMG_8437.jpg IMG_8437.jpg IMG_8436.jpg IMG_8435.jpg

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Don’t forget the front brackets that attach to the loader masts and the pins and clips for them.:good2:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will be selling my 46 hoe which was on my 2520 tractor. Like new condition allways stored in garage. All parts except my power beyond for hyd. Located in s.w. Pa ill post pictures as soon as i can get it moved out. $4500.00 i can put it on a pallet and ship. Buyer pays shipping cost. Call or text 814-four, four,two-6771
sold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.