Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted John Deere and they stated there isn't a parts catalog for the 47" two stage blower.

I have a bad bearing where the drive shaft goes through the front bracket and need a part number for them. I might as well replace both while I'm at it. Is there anyone out there that has changed out these bearings? Seems I saw a thread but my searh gave me too many issues.

·
Super Moderator
8,196 Posts
I contacted John Deere and they stated there isn't a parts catalog for the 47" two stage blower.

I have a bad bearing where the drive shaft goes through the front bracket and need a part number for them. I might as well replace both while I'm at it. Is there anyone out there that has changed out these bearings? Seems I saw a thread but my searh gave me too many issues.
Are you talking about the input shaft main drive bearings (2) in the 47 SB housing or the 2000 RPM driveshaft bearings (2) in the Quick Hitch bracket? It would be helpful to know which tractor it's mounted on as well.

Reactions: felixm22

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
John Deere parts is available to everyone. Look at my signature below for the link. I just think they were unwilling

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
The catalogue is there and searchable by 47. Thats slightly rare on attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,196 Posts
The bearing PN is JD9313.

1025R Front PTO.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 6.38.21 AM.jpg

Reactions: Foggy Bottom
1 - 7 of 7 Posts