Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m a new member and new owner of an X580 (left over 2020). I’ve located a 47 Snowblower in very good condition from a private seller that was used on a 2015 X530. Does anyone know if this snowblower will fit on my X580? I get unclear responses from the John Deere dealer.

Thank you

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
I think the quick hitches are different. I the x530 is a first generation

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the quick hitches are different. I the x530 is a first generation
Thanks. I went and looked at the snowblower and x530 tractor it was mounted to. For future reference the answer is that a 47 snowblower off an x530 WILL NOT fit a 2020 x580.

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes a Blower from a X530 will work On a X580 Here is what You Need to Make 1st Generation X500 series 44 or 47inch Blower or 48inch Front Blade to work On 2nd Generation X500 series The Kit is BM26155 John Deere Snow Blower and Front Blade Compatibility Kit - BM26155
View attachment 783012
Thank you. It’s a pricey kit, but may be worthwhile if I could get the snowblower at a good price. Does anyone know how involved using this kit is when changing over from the mower deck to a snowblower?

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Part In Blue Mounts to You Mid Mount rocker shaft arms, Parts In red Mount to the Bracket That Mounts to the rocker shaft and to the Lift Bracket circled In Green. Then I believe You Might have to change the Blower tension Pulley's/Sheaves and add the new Drive Belt so Not to Much to change over (y)
Automotive lighting Font Motor vehicle Cable Electrical wiring

1 - 6 of 6 Posts