Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an iMatch and 48" brush cutter and having a hard time getting it adjusted correctly. I lowered the wheel (so back would be a bit higher) and after I adjust how high I want the front (an inch or two lower) and center the adjuster with the center arm of the 3pt, when I go to lift it up it doesn't raise it very high. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
You don't say what sort of tractor you have but with your description and the size of the rotary cutter, I'm assuming a 1025r? I have a 1025r and a 48" rotary cutter too, and I believe what you are seeing is pretty normal. The 1025r is a "limited Cat 1" tractor, the "limited" being because of the limited lift height of the 3 point hitch.

·
Registered
12,537 Posts
I have an iMatch and 48" brush cutter and having a hard time getting it adjusted correctly. I lowered the wheel (so back would be a bit higher) and after I adjust how high I want the front (an inch or two lower) and center the adjuster with the center arm of the 3pt, when I go to lift it up it doesn't raise it very high. Any suggestions?
What type of tractor you are using would be useful, maybe put a signature in your profile so we know in the future when you ask questions. :good2:

With that said, on my 2025R and with the 1 series I had I would shorten the top link for transport and then lengthen it back out when I went to cutting, hope this helps. Little tricks like this on limited Cat 1 tractors will get you through the day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts