Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2014 John Deere 485 backhoe for sale. In great condition, not used much. The backhoe pry has about 30 to 40 hours on it. Works great, pin are tight, some scratches on the paint as expected. Bought a deere 4320 back in 2016 and the backhoe came with the machine. We bought a mini excavator and no longer need this attachment. Looking at deere website it looks to fit any 3xxx or 4xxx series tractors. This model is still being made (if you can get one right now). This connects by power beyond connections it does not run off pto. This is for the backhoe attachment only. $8000.00

Green bay wi

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes I was going to leave the plates on my tractor. Looks like it would be a pain to remove. Would have to order ones that fit your model from the dealer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Talked with my dealer about it, new 485 sells for $11,000 then customers have to buy the power beyond for a couple hundred. Then the mounting plates and install will run you another $1,000, or you can do the install yourself.

He also told me deere is doing another price increase so those prices are before the increase. He had another customer that he sold one for about 2 months ago got $8500 for it for just the backhoe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wanted to give a update. I got a quote from my dealer today on a new 485 and parts

Price was $12,569 for everything. That was not including install, that was an additional $1367

I would take the brackets off my 4320 if they will work, part number is LVB26148

You would still need a power beyond, for my tractor they gave me a quote of $489

I was also told if you have a power reverser transmission you need a oil cooler kit, around $350

I hope some of this information helps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He told me it was needed for 4x20 series, at least that's what he said. I have the hydo so not for certain.

Good to know doesn't apply to all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts