Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New member here. Hope I am doing this right.
I have a 485 backhoe currently set up to attach to my 5065E Tractor. It all works great, However, I am looking at trading the 5065 for a 6105R with an H130 loader because I need the extra lifting capacity. My question is …. Is it possible to connect the 485 to a 6105R? It does not look like the existing mounting brackets will fit. If it is possible, what would be needed to make the switch?

This is a 485 not a 485A
Thanks for any help you can give.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I don't think you can run a backhoe on an R series, but I could be wrong. I also hope your running an H310 or H360 loader, not an H130.:lol:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I highly doubt that any implement that mounts to a 5E's chassis will mount up to a 6R's chassis.

Going from a 5E to a 6R is quite a step up. Maybe getting a used backhoe would be a good idea? A decent/modern backhoe would probably run circles around a tractor with a backhoe mounted to it at doing the job of a backhoe.

I know it's easy to tell others how they spend their $, but like JohnH123 says I don't know of a backhoe attachment for a 6R. Maybe ask your dealer if ones available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m sorry. Got my numbers confused. It is a 6105E tractor not an R. And yes it is an H 310 loader.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
That my actually work. I owuld check with the dealer. You may have to step up to a 595 backhoe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts