Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am not near my tractor but does anyone know the inside length oof the jd 49 in bucket? trying to have toothbar made

·
Registered
23,026 Posts
It is best to measure your own bucket to have something made. I know when I ordered my tooth bar they wanted the exact dimension. Buckets can vary.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Called ag pro. They told me I needed a 48in tooth bar. Any suggestions other than piranha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Called ag pro. They told me I needed a 48in tooth bar. Any suggestions other than piranha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah,

Try one of GTT's supporting vendors, Heavy Hitch :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Reactions: Drifterbike

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Isn't BXpanded, the Piranha manufacturer, a GTT supporting vendor also? :dunno: They used to be.
You are correct, but he was looking for an alternate to the Piranha.

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
You are correct, but he was looking for an alternate to the Piranha.
Whoops! I knew Piranha was previously mentioned, but did't recall it was mentioned by the OP. And you even quoted it. That makes my comprehension really bad. :banghead:.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Whoops! I knew Piranha was previously mentioned, but did't recall it was mentioned by the OP. And you even quoted it. That makes my comprehension really bad. :banghead:.
We won't hold it against you Phil. You are now part of the GTT family. I really like that you are trying to help. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Boy could used that last summer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigJim55
1 - 10 of 10 Posts