Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Discussion Starter #1

Registered
Not me. I'm staying here where it is warm, currently 12 degrees.:laugh:

Registered
Plenty will show up. Sundays going to be warm compared to Monday. -50 wind chills :lol: :flag_of_truce:

Heat wave today, its in the mid 20's. Funny how warm 24* feels.:unknown:

Registered
They say this will probably be the 3rd coldest game in NFL history. The game is officially sold out as of Friday. Go Packers!!!

Registered
I'm selling tickets!:lol:...........
Wonder how many people will show up? I'll watch it with a cup off green tea in my hand.
NFL Wild Card Playoffs 2014 weather forecast: Brutal conditions in Green Bay - SBNation.com
Stadium holds over 80,000. With it being a sell out I highly doubt people would buy tickets and not show up. The fan base will always support the PACKERS. Weather never seems to be an issue, we will see how empty the stadium is on Sunday GO PACKERS

Registered
It will be around 68 to 70 degrees in my den. I'll have some fresh dark Colombian coffee beans ground up and will start brewing around 4:00. Wife is going to make some of her "yummy' cinnamon buns. I'll be parked in front of the big Samsung. So, I'm set, and won't envy anybody at the game. :laugh:

Registered
As a Lions fan for the last 45 years, I have no love for the Pack, but dangit, when it comes to the off season and playoff games in Lambeau, I'll back the Pack anytime my Lions are kicked to the curb...again...as usual.

I grew up with the Lions playing outdoors, at old Tiger stadium. Football is played outdoors in the mud, cold, rain. I hate Domes as much as I hate the designated hitter and bald faced Hornets.

Any bunch of Nancy boys can play well in the warm sunshine, but it takes an extra level of grit to excel in the life threatening cold, wind, and snow.
The same applies for the fans.;)

It's going to be a great game!!
(Just not for those girly west coast boys.:lol:)

Registered
I grew up with the Lions playing outdoors, at old Tiger stadium. Football is played outdoors in the mud, cold, rain. I hate Domes as much as I hate the designated hitter and bald faced Hornets.

Any bunch of Nancy boys can play well in the warm sunshine, but it takes an extra level of grit to excel in the life threatening cold, wind, and snow.

LOL... Me too. Don't like the dome games. They even sound "hollow".

If the game is anywhere near as entertaining as the Chiefs-Colts game... that would be great!

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Discussion Starter #10
It will be around 68 to 70 degrees in my den. I'll have some fresh dark Colombian coffee beans ground up and will start brewing around 4:00. Wife is going to make some of her "yummy' cinnamon buns. I'll be parked in front of the big Samsung. So, I'm set, and won't envy anybody at the game. :laugh:
Sounds great, want company?:laugh:

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Discussion Starter #11
LOL... Me too. Don't like the dome games. They even sound "hollow".

If the game is anywhere near as entertaining as the Chiefs-Colts game... that would be great!
WHAT! Are you kidding me, the Colts won that game! I turned it off.

Registered
Sounds great, want company?:laugh:
Wait, let me see if I have plenty of coffee............ dum... de... dum... dum........... slam... bang... clunk.
Yep, we're good. See ya around 4? :laugh: :lol:

Registered
WHAT! Are you kidding me, the Colts won that game! I turned it off.
I almost shut it off too! Glad I left it on! Second greatest comeback in NFL playoffs. I also saw the number one comeback game that the Bill's won years ago.

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Discussion Starter #14
Wait, let me see if I have plenty of coffee............ dum... de... dum... dum........... slam... bang... clunk.
Yep, we're good. See ya around 4? :laugh: :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: Ya gotta love this place!

Registered
As a Lions fan for the last 45 years, I have no love for the Pack, but dangit, when it comes to the off season and playoff games in Lambeau, I'll back the Pack anytime my Lions are kicked to the curb...again...as usual.

I'm with you . I have to back the PACK as I am a true Wisconsinite but any time the Pack stumbles I have to hope the Lions come thru, I am not a fan of the Bears or Vikings but when it comes down to Jim H of the 49 rs he is the biggest baby and shows poor sportsmanship to all the youngsters that watch football

Super Moderator

Yeah,I hear ya!!
This years Super Bowl could turn out to be a real doozy weather wise!:good2:

Premium Member
Football is great at this time of year. Its nice to see it played in severe cold weather with me sitting on the warm couch, just like our CFL Grey Cup games.

Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered
Well, THAT was a good game!

Niners Defense won the day, but whoever is running the Packers Defense needs some percussive therapy.
I don't think the pack has been that screwed up all season. Just bad, bad, bad defensive play calling.

The niners new QB seems to be 40% of thier offense, so anyone with a solid Defensive front...that has thier stuff together upstairs, should be able to shut them down. The guy can hurt ya if he isn't contained, and runs better than half the running backs in the NFL.

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Discussion Starter #19
I thought it was a good game also. I also think Eddie Lacy is an animal and did a good job.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts