Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The switch and plug were cut off the 4x6 I bought. It hasn't ran in a few years and needs a little love but I think I can get it running. Anyone have at least a picture of what color wire goes to what pin sequence? I did buy a 6 pin switch on the way from ebay. Anyone have the PN for the connector to the switch?

·
Registered
361 Posts
JD online dealers such as GreenFarmParts have awesome part catalogs. eBay generally has OEM Tech Service manuals on CD for sale.

Hopefully someone will chime in with answers to your questions or you can use the reference materials listed above .........
Good luck!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have the electronic manual. I just need to find where in there it references the wiring for the switch. If someone had one if they could just tell me what color goes to what pin that would make it pretty fast. Or a picture of the back side in relation to where the key is.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Chuck-I did some hunting and found that from what you had emailed me - thank you. I did get the key switch in the mail today so tomorrow I will tackle trying to get this going. Starter did turn it over when I jumped it but I know the safety circuit didn't have power and neither did the spark.

I thought this was a diesel when I bought as the package Chuck-but it turns out it is a gas. Either way-I want to get it running before selling as I wasn't planning on keeping this one. I had to unpin the bed since it is power lift on a dead machine.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Chuck. After reading up on the prints (and learning how to read the prints-not the best at electrical yet) I have it semi-figured out. I have the run position wired correctly and the lights, fuel pump and spark all work. Heck-even the bed lift works - which I had to unpin to get to the system so now I can repin. I can jump it and it turns over with spark. So at a minimum I need to clean out the fuel system (fuel pump also works) and then I can get it running. After that I think it will be getting sold. Bought as a package deal but don't have a need for that many around the place (5 wheel AMT gator, 4 wheel HPX diesel, 4x6 & A 3wheeler).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts