Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been mistreating this grapple for 5 years now. It continues to hold up.

This tree is HUGE. Had to ask for help to get it cut up.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Watched your video earlier this morning with my first cup of coffee! Yes, quite impressive! A little scary too 👀. The loader frame twisted pretty well when you lowered the boom and hit the tree. I’d like to see a grapple shootout on the 2038r for selfish reasons please😁 ArtilIIan, EA, Frontier, Worksaver, etc. in this scenario. Which bottom is better? Long or short? Dual clamshells or single? Part of a system like Artillian or dedicated? I really like the Artillian solution though the more I see.

Thank you Tim and Christy!

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
As much as it costs, it better last five years.
Thanks for the videos.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Watched your video earlier this morning with my first cup of coffee! Yes, quite impressive!
I did the exact same thing this morning. And thought the exact same thing!!! That was a great video and Mr Koch was awesome!

Reactions: Tractor Tim

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a friend in Ohio with the same name (Koch) and he pronounces it "cook". Always interesting the different ways language can be interpreted.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Excellent video Tim!
I bought the same Stihl 200 model saw about 2 years ago and loved it still do.
I bought the 220 last fall thinking it would be even better.
I have the same exact results and feeling about the two saws as you guys .
The 200 is my favorite as well, also same thoughts the 220 needs more power, the 220 stalls or locks up a lot more then the 200.
I was starting to think there was something wrong with my 220. Now I see I am not alone, this video was a big help.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As much as it costs, it better last five years.
Thanks for the videos.
I have abused this thing with nearly every usage since I got it. Nearly all of them documented on video. I’m pretty certain that I cannot damage it with a 1025r or 2038r.

·
Registered
339 Posts
That was one hell of a tree Tim!
I was doing that exact same thing today, except without the use of a grapple. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts