Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1982 John Deere 950
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!
I’ve lurked for a year or so, reaping the benefits of more experienced folk, & finally joined.

I’ve searched the forum, found someone with similar post about 9 yrs ago and have reached out to various salvage yards, so far no luck.

I have a JD950 with a ‘75’ FEL, just picked up an 8A hoe in great shape and now must either fab or source the 50-series brackets: thought I’d check here to see if anyone knows of a set anywhere.
Thanks in advance!

Ben

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Good luck. I'd expect you may have to find some measurements and fabricate something.

Welcome to GTT!

Reactions: Molunkus Deere

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Good luck with the install....I need to keep an eye out for an 8A close to me that would fit my 1050

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Too bad that Deere would not release drawings on these type of parts so that people could get them fabricated. But I guess that will never happen.

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
Too bad that Deere would not release drawings on these type of parts so that people could get them fabricated. But I guess that will never happen.
Deere will partner with people to produce NLA parts. They do need to approve them. But a couple companies work with them. I think you’ll find there no actual business case for doing so.

What deere won’t do is just give away the drawings to everyone and their brother, that would directly reduce their overall sales.

Reactions: Molunkus Deere

·
Registered
18 Posts
Maybe there is some info in this thread. There is some links to click onto.

Found this one on an auction site. some good pictures that might help.

Lookie what I found.

Charlie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts