Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new to the forum but no JD's.

Getting my machine delivered Mon and can't wait to get that 7 foot Brown bush hog hooked up and cuttin

Came here lookin for some ideas on maintenance scheduling and logging programs and basically hang out

Catch ya around

CD

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome, from Texas!

:gtfam:

:yahoo::dance: New tractor!! :dance::yahoo: Congrats!

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Welcome from north east Pennsylvania.

·
Administrator
20,678 Posts
Fly AH-1's did/do you?

:wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
5,536 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
321 Posts
I was on the D model Huey and always wanted to have the cobras with us when we went out on a mission.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was on the D model Huey and always wanted to have the cobras with us when we went out on a mission.
I have about 3000 hrs in the H model, what a dream machine, nuthin I ever asked she didn't do for me but the Army's wisdom said get rid of it.

Sidenote: AirForce rebuilt, modified and now trains in them here at Rucker, what does that tell ya. It's called a Huey 2 with full glass cockpit and other major upgrades.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,717 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,438 Posts
Welcome to GTT CobraDriver.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have about 3000 hrs in the H model, what a dream machine, nuthin I ever asked she didn't do for me but the Army's wisdom said get rid of it.

Sidenote: AirForce rebuilt, modified and now trains in them here at Rucker, what does that tell ya. It's called a Huey 2 with full glass cockpit and other major upgrades.
I loved every minute I rode in them. What is the possibility of you having some pics of the Huey 2 upgrade? I would love to see how they modified it.
Has Rucker gone to the Air Force or is it still Army with some Air Force present?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts