Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Saturday while Bushhogging the tractor stopped moving and n started flashing. Found a plug underneath that must have gotten pulled loosed by a stick or something. Tried to use a connector we had at shop to hook back up but still not working. It’s a 2 wire plug on the linkage underneath the tractor. Maybe it blew a fuse when it pulled loose but I haven’t found it yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Its hard to tell where thats located with it being so close, but i think that is a neutral safety switch for one of the gear or range selectors. with wire broke it will not see tractor in neutral, thus the flashing N light.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thats your 4wd indicator light, when you engage 4wd pushes button and lights indicator on dash. Is this a 2014 and earlier tractor. I have a 65E open station, in the first 2 hours of operation i damaged that switch, the new tractors come with a better guard that protects the switch, i purchased that new guard.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I posted the same issue about a year ago, if that wire hits metal it can short out the fuse, and that's what happened to me.

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies fellas. I see that it is the same switch but I can’t find that fuse. It isn’t in the fuse box in the cab

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks for the replies fellas. I see that it is the same switch but I can’t find that fuse. It isn’t in the fuse box in the cab
That fuse should be in the cab. I'm looking at a operators manual and it shows two transmissions for the cab, do you know which one it is?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Have had this happen several times.But wasn't the original problem flashing N light? As far as i know has nothing to do with N flashing unless blown fuse is related:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Exactly what happened to my 5065E. Brush hit the switch, bending the bracket and shorted it out. One of the EH fuses blew. I taped up the wires and secured them high to the wiring harness. Replaced the fuse and i'm back in business. That's a really bad place for that switch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts