Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we just purchased a 5065E and we were looking to put front fenders on the tractor - to keep the mud and dirt down from the cab.

We looked at the overall parts catalog and called our local dealer, and they noted that the 5065E does not have fenders available as an option. I looked through the entire 5 Series parts catalog, and it appears that part number AL180328 (12.6" wide fender) and part number LVB25776 (hardware kit) will fit the 5065M, in addition to all of the larger class tractors (5075E & M, 5085E & M, etc.) Does anyone know if the fenders and hardware will fit the 5065E? It seems odd to me (and to the parts guy) that they will fit the M, in addition to all the larger class machines?

If a John Deere part wont work, has anyone added aftermarket fender? If so, what brand.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Looking in the Europe/Australia 5065e parts catalog, they list front fenders for MFWD P/N BSJ10020

No idea if they will fit or if your dealer can even get them :dunno:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Try and find a dealer that has the fenders on tractor on the lot or parts in stock. Maybe seeing them you could tell if they would fit???

My 6415 came with front fenders. I took them off. The brackets were bent up and the pivots worn. Plus I like seeing the front tires go round and round :laugh:

Reactions: rtgt and BigJim55

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went and looked at a tractor at the dealership with fenders - and they are an "aftermarket" brand... "LODI" - The dealer bought the tractor used, and we both searched the internet and couldn't find the brand anywhere.

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
I went and looked at a tractor at the dealership with fenders - and they are an "aftermarket" brand... "LODI" - The dealer bought the tractor used, and we both searched the internet and couldn't find the brand anywhere.
Products I knew I herd of that Brand as soon as I saw the word It's a Italian company
Front Mudguard Group
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are the best! I'll let you know how we make out... dealing with tornado clean up in Connecticut, so this is going on the backburner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts