Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live on a little island in the Caribbean and there isn’t a tire place here that sells 9.5x24 tractor tires for the front wheels on my 5065e. I can get 8.3x24 or 11.5x24. I feel like 11.5 would be way to big. What about 8.3?

I use my tractor to mow the grass and clear brush. Occasionally I haul dirt around in the loader but that’s rare. Pretty light duty stuff.

Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
JDParts says that the OEM Rims are suitable for use with either 8.3-24 or 9.5-24 tires.

·
Registered
252 Posts
“Thoughts?”

I think you you should post some photos. Then those of us in the frozen north can be jealous of your Caribbean life!

==Grizzler

I live on a little island in the Caribbean and there isn’t a tire place here that sells 9.5x24 tractor tires for the front wheels on my 5065e. I can get 8.3x24 or 11.5x24. I feel like 11.5 would be way to big. What about 8.3?

I use my tractor to mow the grass and clear brush. Occasionally I haul dirt around in the loader but that’s rare. Pretty light duty stuff.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
I think you you should post some photos. Then those of us in the frozen north can be jealous of your Caribbean life!==Grizzler
I agree 100%...:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Never go smaller :hi: :greentractorride:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts