Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently, the dash indicator for the EHI is on all the time when tractor is running. Any help as to what I should be looking to solve this problem would be appreciated. To operate the 3 point lift, I have several options which include the external rear up / down buttons, while seated there are up/down buttons attached to a sliding device. The sliding device (Rockshaft Controls - Hitch Control Lever) as I understand plays a role on the up/down functions which worked at one time and is now not working.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Unfortunately there are many things that will cause the warning light to come on. Since the sliding switch no longer functions, I would have to assume the problem is related to that. The only way to know for sure would be for the dealer to plug into it and check for error codes. Since the sliding control isn't working, I would at least check the wiring on the bottom of it to be sure everything is plugged in securely and wire connections aren't corroded.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.