·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone share a link to id these codes from my 2014 5085E? Thanks

ECU PA

CU PA

Ptr PA

I just got the tractor back from the 600 hour service. I was not receiving any code alarm prior to service.

Happy Thanksgiving

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
957 Posts
The ptr 522456.31 is caused by shifting the transmission without fully depressing the clutch typically. There can be a problem with the clutch pedal potentiometer or bottom of travel switch as well. About a year and a half ago, there was new software available to reduce the occurrence of this code. Your dealer can reprogram your controller for you if it is too much of a nuisance. Transmission needs to be recalibrated if software is updated, so expect to pay for an hour or two labor for the update.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It would seem to me that the dealer should fix these codes without charging you to do so seeing as the codes weren't there before you paid the dealer to service your tractor.

For example: Back when I was doing die work if a customer brought in a properly functioning die to be sharpened, and during that process we threw the die off somewhere else, and it wasn't making good parts any longer then that would of been on us to fix, and we would of ate the cost to do so. JMHO

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would seem to me that the dealer should fix these codes without charging you to do so seeing as the codes weren't there before you paid the dealer to service your tractor.

For example: Back when I was doing die work if a customer brought in a properly functioning die to be sharpened, and during that process we threw the die off somewhere else, and it wasn't making good parts any longer then that would of been on us to fix, and we would of ate the cost to do so. JMHO
The dealer made a field call. He only charged me with an hour labor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts