Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While baling hay, not long after a DEF burnoff, info light came on with error. Code ECU 97.03, high voltage, water in fuel sensor. Thinking coincidence with timing of burnoff. I HOPE! Wondering if bad sensor, open circuit, or something else. Tried to clear the code and tried disconnecting battery, but light comes on and beep sounds any time the key is turned.

Tractor had been working hard for a few hours at time of first alert, but has been turned off overnight and used lightly, and error is consistent. Anybody else have experience with error?

At $156, I wondered if there might be a chance there's was something else I should check before I order a new sensor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While baling hay, not long after a DEF burnoff, info light came on with error. Code ECU 97.03, high voltage, water in fuel sensor. Thinking coincidence with timing of burnoff. I HOPE! Wondering if bad sensor, open circuit, or something else. Tried to clear the code and tried disconnecting battery, but light comes on and beep sounds any time the key is turned.

Tractor had been working hard for a few hours at time of first alert, but has been turned off overnight and used lightly, and error is consistent. Anybody else have experience with error?

At $156, I wondered if there might be a chance there's was something else I should check before I order a new sensor.
Forgot to say, opened the drain, but there wasn't any water in the fuel at all. Then tried the battery disconnect.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Could you have water in the fuel? Check your primary filter water separator bowl for an indication.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts