Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 50th anniversary of John Deere's lawn and garden line is approaching. I have done calendars before in the past, ( see 2012 Calendar ), so I want to do a 50th anniversary one for 2013. I will need high resolution pictures of any John Deere lawn and garden tractor. I would prefer stock. Attachments welcome, i.e. front blade, 3 points, loaders, decks, plows, etc., but do not want custom paint jobs, no pullers, etc. I would like as original as possible, but some exceptions are accepted, i.e. tires, rims, wheel weights, weight brackets, etc. Email them to me at [email protected]. It would be neat to have a '63 and a 2013 tractor in the calendar - I wish I had a picture of the two together.

Also if anyone has experience with making calendars and would like to volunteer their time and expertise, let me know. I use excel and I know there are better alternatives, but I like "free" software. Goal is to make this a free downloadable calendar in a pdf format. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, I forgot to add, action shots are welcome, i.e. snow blowing or pushing snow, plowing a field, etc.

I'm getting a late start on this, so time is of an essence.

·
Super Moderator
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like this project isn't going to get off the ground. I just have few who submitted pictures far. So, please send me pictures of your JD lawn and garden tractors. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Preliminary 2013 Calendar

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, so it's a little weak. But here is a draft, preliminary copy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Awesome job! Thanks a bunch.

·
Administrator
22,655 Posts

·
Registered
15,695 Posts
Great job, Terry. Thanks for sending it.

Don

·
Super Moderator
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darrin,
Yeah, I had that photo left over from the 2012 calendar and thought it would be great to show it this year, especially highlighting the differences from a '63 110 to a newer X700 series tractor.

Guys,
This is just a preliminary version, I'm still open for suggestions and/or submittals for high resolution pictures.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
T-Mo,thanks a bunch for taking the time to do this!:thumbup1gif:

Greg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.