Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Ordered a 5115M back in August with a scheduled delivery of December. In September, my guy tells me its been pushed back to March. Is anyone seeing tractors delivered yet? Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I ordered a 5075M in July and my projected delivery date was mid November.

Last time I talked to my dealer, my new projected delivery date was March.

I work on I-80 in Illinois. I saw a few trailer loads of utility tractors westbound until recently, haven’t seen any lately. I see large tractors coming out of Waterloo headed eastbound pretty regularly.

I think the 5M’s are built in Grovetown Ga, right? I have tried to Google info about if the plant is running but not much info. Maybe they are dedicating computer chips to the bigger tractors, who knows.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I work on I-80 in Illinois. I saw a few trailer loads of utility tractors westbound until recently, haven’t seen any lately. I see large tractors coming out of Waterloo headed eastbound pretty regularly.

I think the 5M’s are built in Grovetown Ga, right? I have tried to Google info about if the plant is running but not much info. Maybe they are dedicating computer chips to the bigger tractors, who knows.

Thanks for the insight! Couple more months I guess.

Reactions: Westwind

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a 5125R in April 2021 with initial build in Oct. That got bumped to Nov, then Dec, then Jan 31, 2022. The tractor arrived at the dealer early on Jan 18th. So maybe there's hope yours will arrive sooner.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My 5075 is in line for production! Still planned for mid March
Do you know if your order has been issued a serial number yet? My dealer says it still says 3/7 for delivery but no SN. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A week before delivery and now they pushed it to April and still no serial#. :cry:

• Sad

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Just curious why you are ordering a 5075? Something special you need on it? Dealers should have them in stock now, if it's a tractor they usually stock.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do you know if your order has been issued a serial number yet? My dealer says it still says 3/7 for delivery but no SN. Thanks.
I didn’t ask- I should.

I ordered a new Ford last summer too. I was able to track it online with the vin and order number. Dealer was surprised when I showed up to look at it after it was delivered.

·
Premium Member
14,222 Posts
Dealer was surprised when I showed up to look at it after it was delivered.
I'll bet he was surprised. Was probably hoping to use it as a demo for a while.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Just curious why you are ordering a 5075? Something special you need on it? Dealers should have them in stock now, if it's a tractor they usually stock.
The big four-state dealer chain in my area appears to only stock the 5045E, 5075E, and 5100E out of the entire 5 series lineup, no 5Ms or 5Rs. The vast majority of the ag activity in my area is cattle, and anything below about 100 PTO HP is generally a "second tractor" for running a rake and feeding bales, and a less-fancy, less-expensive tractor fills that niche. The fancier tractor is the one with 100+ PTO HP to run the mower-conditioner and round baler, and the dealers stock 6120Ms, 6130Ms, and 6145Ms for that purpose instead of 6Es.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
The dealer here has a good selection of 5 series. They keep 5100s and in M and E and 5090s in E as well as the smaller sizes. Of course they are a huge dealer and we aren't but 2 hours from Augusta.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I'm in South Carolina. Oh and they have quite a selection of 2 and 3 series. ZTRs as well.

·
Premium Member
4052R HOOS, 440R MSL, 485A
340 Posts
My dealer has multiple units of 1025R, 3025E, and construction equipment on the lot now now. Many are already tagged as sold waiting on other parts.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Southwest MO
me too........they are running a sale on 5075e's .......i was by rogersville a couple of days ago and it was covered with 5s ....at least that is what it looked like from the road....i was in lebanon a few days earlier and they didnt have that much stock i think they must distribute from rogersville

·
Registered
457 Posts
me too........they are running a sale on 5075e's .......i was by rogersville a couple of days ago and it was covered with 5s ....at least that is what it looked like from the road....i was in lebanon a few days earlier and they didnt have that much stock i think they must distribute from rogersville
There are always at least a handful of 5Es (5045Es and 5075Es) sitting out on the lot in Rogersville, and when the truck comes to drop off more, they may have about 15-20. They have had a running special on 2WD 5045Es, open station 2WD 5075Es, open station MFWD 5075Es with a loader, and cabbed MFWD 5075Es with a loader for at least the past several years so they tend to be in stock. Generally there are also MFWD 5045Es and cabbed 2WD 5075Es on the lot, and sometimes the 2WD machines will have a loader.

Lebanon is one of their smaller locations so it has been primarily lawn mowers and chainsaws sold there. There are actually more tractors there now in the past few years since Heritage bought it from Larsen, and it was the same when it was Donald Farm and Lawn before it was Larsen.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts