Green Tractor Talk banner

5115R arrived

5K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  BearChampin 
#1 ·
Green Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Grass
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Transport Tire

Well I finally got my tractor. Front 3 pt still backordered but it will be here sometime next week. Just got to make a pass with the no till drill last night, but it was dark so ill try to finish planting today. so far the tractor is better than I hoped for..

See less See more
#4 ·
That's a sweet tractor :good2:

#6 ·
Looks great, makes me weak in knees :lol:

#8 ·
Man, you’ve got some “big boy” toys there. :bigthumb:

#11 ·
Looks good! Nobody seems to know where mine is lol... it just vanished :munch:

#19 ·
It is not a John deere bucket, its a HLA since I went with skid loader attachment. I was going to repaint it but since i dont have a smooth bucket for my skid loader Im going to leave it black so i can use it on both.I got about 20 hours on it and I am still liking it more and more.

#13 ·
VERY nice! :good2:

I hope you never find anything you don't like.

If we had a "I'm Jealous" button, I'd have to hit it twice. :kidw_truck_smiley:

#14 ·
View attachment 680752 View attachment 680754
Well I finally got my tractor. Front 3 pt still backordered but it will be here sometime next week. Just got to make a pass with the no till drill last night, but it was dark so ill try to finish planting today. so far the tractor is better than I hoped for..
Are those 30's or 34's for the back tires?

#24 ·
@onefarmer did you happen to get the 3rd function hydraulics on the loader? If so, do you know the fitting & thread size, or the quick-connect adapter size?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.