Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking on and off for a broom.Came across a 2007 in good shape off a low hour X728. Just wondering what they go for,I don't see many used to compare to.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Howdy,

Does this include the quick hitch, PTO shaft, and four wheel drive support bearing (cant' think of the proper part name) or is it just the broom?

Can you tell the condition of the bristles and sheet metal? Of all the attachments I sell, brooms take longer than almost anything else. Pretty small market for them, at least in the midwest. Use that to your advantage when purchasing. They don't hold their value like many other implements in my experience.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just purchased a brand new 52" with quick attach, angle kit and pto kit and it was $3850
New is an option,I'm in no hurry to get one.I looked 3 years for a 45 loader so I can do the same.
Howdy,

Does this include the quick hitch, PTO shaft, and four wheel drive support bearing (cant' think of the proper part name) or is it just the broom?

Can you tell the condition of the bristles and sheet metal? Of all the attachments I sell, brooms take longer than almost anything else. Pretty small market for them, at least in the midwest. Use that to your advantage when purchasing. They don't hold their value like many other implements in my experience.
It's just the broom and shaft.
From the pics I've seen it's in good shape.It's been for sale with a tractor and 47 blower.I'm thinking the broom is holding back the sale that's why I sent a message if he wanted to sell the broom separate.

Reactions: GWT3046r

·
Registered
554 Posts
New is an option,I'm in no hurry to get one.I looked 3 years for a 45 loader so I can do the same.

It's just the broom and shaft.
From the pics I've seen it's in good shape.It's been for sale with a tractor and 47 blower.I'm thinking the broom is holding back the sale that's why I sent a message if he wanted to sell the broom separate.
I would assume he'd only sell the shaft with the broom if he had two PTO shafts for some strange reason. Otherwise, he wouldn't have a PTO shaft to sell with the 47" blower, quick hitch, and tractor.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He has both shafts.

Reactions: GWT3046r
1 - 6 of 6 Posts